ACC is committed to the effective stewardship of the environment and maintaining a climate of safety awareness
ACC is implementing an efficient Health and Safety and Environmental management system that leads to the continual improvement in our HSE performance.
To achieve the objectives of the ACC Corporate Health, Safety and Environmental policy, the Management is committed to:
- Keep abreast of best practices in HSE management and ensure compliance with applicable legal and other requirements as a minimum standard of performance.
- Ensure that employees and sub-contractors at all levels have received appropriate training and are competent to carry out their duties and responsibilities.
- Consult and involve employees, sub-contractors and suppliers so as to secure their commitment to the policy and its implementation to keep people we employ safe from serious harm.
- The company is committed on “ZERO TOLERANCE” on the risks that may lead to accidents or resulting to injuries in our projects.
- Evaluate system performance for continual improvement in accordance with the requirement of ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Comply with all sustainability and environmental legislations.
- Prevent pollution and minimize the adverse impacts of our activities on natural, build and cultural environment.
- Reduce waste through minimization strategies and promote the efficient use of natural resources.
- Setting, monitoring and reviewing EHS targets and objectives.
This policy and ACC’s performance under the policy will be reviewed annually as part of the Management Review to ensure continual improvement of HSE standards in ACC. The CEO shall approve the revised policy.